Professional wedding live streaming is a relatively new concept, having only become commonplace in the last few years and with the popularity accelerated by the huge levels of demand during the coronavirus pandemic. You may not really know what to expect when thinking about organising a wedding live stream, especially with there being so many different wedding live streaming providers out there, all offering different things at different prices.
We’re dedicated to bringing you the best quality service, keeping in mind why you have sought out our services in the first place – we’re here to keep you and your loved ones connected by giving those who cannot attend the next best alternative.
1. Enquiring & planning for a wedding live stream
The first step will to be figure out which of our wedding live-stream services may suit you the best. We offer a range of options such as Professional Wedding Live Streaming, Stream a Wedding Yourself and Wedding Videos, all at different prices and tailorable to suit you. Then get in touch to talk to a member of our team and check our availability.
Upon receiving your enquiry we’ll run through some options with you to make sure we’re both on the same page and ensure you’re getting the best for your budget. We’ll also start running various signal tests at each prospective venue(s).
We’ll then pencil you in to ensure we don’t double-book the date. Don’t worry if you can’t confirm straight away, we’re happy to hold the date for you. We will also send you a link to our booking form should you wish to confirm our services.
While our booking form can be completed with essential details such as the address and timings, it is also an opportunity for you to give us any information that you think may help us. You can also let us know your preferences as to how we approach the stream on the day, such as capturing the bride arriving and signing the registry. However, fear not, our professional team live stream weddings all the time, so you can rest assured that you are in very safe hands.
2. Confirming all the details
As soon as we receive your booking confirmation we will start getting your private link ready. Your bespoke and private viewing page can be customised as you please to reflect you as a couple. This includes the ability to add:
- The wedding details
- Links to gift list
- Any text or messages
- The Order of Service
- A guest book for your attendees to leave messages
We have done our best to make the viewing experience as easy and straightforward as possible for all, so there are no downloads or logins. We would just send you a URL link (see example) and you just need to share that with whoever you would like to have access. Then it is simply a case of clicking the link and watching when the stream starts.
You will then receive 2 invoices, a deposit for just £100 and the remainder, due 2 weeks before the big day. These are payable by credit/debit card or bank transfer. Unfortunately, we do not take payment over the phone.
3. What happens on the day of the wedding?
- Our live-stream operator will be professional and smartly dressed. We will operate self-sufficiently and remain as discreet as possible (unless requested otherwise). We fully appreciate that you will have plenty on your plate already.
- Once the groom arrived, we will fit him with a wireless microphone. This microphone will be as discreet as possible and will be used to capture both of your audio.
- We aim to arrive at the venue at least 2 hours before the stream is due to start. We don’t necessarily need access to the venue, however, with the importance of the day at hand, we want to make sure everything is taken care of. Should we have to work within strict time frames we can, the minimum amount of time needed to set up is roughly 15 minutes.
- We will liaise with venue staff.
- Test out multiple camera positions.
- Run a series of signal tests to establish the best-performing networks. Should the connection be poor, we can make a series of adjustments to improve the quality of the connection.
- Set up our wireless and wired microphones and test audio quality.
- Set up backup power supplies if needed.
- Communicate with the remote technical team to ensure the stream quality is good and reliable.
- Everything will be streamed in such a way as to reflect what you would be seeing if you were there yourself.
- Note: If there is something that may be out of view of your guests that you really want us to capture, please make sure you let us know beforehand!
- If we are streaming from multiple venues we will visit the other locations where possible.
- Unless you have noted otherwise, once the stream is over we will try to leave discreetly and let you enjoy the rest of your day.
4. After the big day
As soon as the professional wedding live stream has finished it will save as a replayable video. We’ll host your video on your private page for 12 months and will also send you a downloadable copy to keep.
Should you wish for us to host your wedding video for longer, let us know and we’ll transfer your video to the Live Wedding Youtube channel and host your video indefinitely (for free).